The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted our businesses, teams, and communities unlike anything we’ve seen in our lifetime. We want to assure you that the ArchKey Solutions team is navigating this dynamic situation daily. Our top priority is protecting the health and safety of the communities we work and reside in, the people who live there, and their families.
Our first priority is ensuring the health and welfare of both our employees and yours. We recognize the increased challenges our customers are facing to keep their businesses operational during a time when many are feeling uncertain about their safety in this new environment. As we continue to navigate the challenges surrounding the impacts of COVID-19 on our lives and businesses, we want you to know that ArchKey Solutions and our platform companies are here to support you. While we have multiple companies spread out across the U.S., we and our clients and partners are all experiencing the impacts of the virus a little bit differently.
We continue to monitor this changing landscape, adapting our approach, and implementing new protective measures under the guidance of the CDC, OSHA, and other state and local government bodies to ensure we provide the same great service you expect from us in the safest way possible.
What you can expect from us:
- Employees who are able to work remotely have been asked to do so. We are maintaining only a minimum number of critical team members operating in our office, in order to maintain daily operations.
- Critical function areas who continue to work within office locations have been required to limit personnel exposure through staggered work hours, social distancing, and other safe practices and PPE guidelines. Where applicable, employee office spaces have been moved to reduce the number of workers in a given space for added distancing.
- We are leveraging technology such as video calls to keep direct exposure with our team members and customers limited yet still be able to maintain a connection. This includes management of our projects where feasible.
- Office visitors have been restricted to just critical deliveries. In the event visitors do enter our buildings, we ask that they comply with all safety and PPE protocols as well as maintaining proper social distance per PPE guidelines.
- All travel on behalf of our company has been eliminated unless deemed essential.
- Employees who choose to travel on their personal time are asked to report travel dates and location of travel to the Sachs Electric HR team.
- Employees returning from any travel are required to fill out a health screening questionnaire upon return and may be asked to self-quarantine for a minimum period of 14 days.
- Jobsite action plans have been developed for all project sites specific to COVID-19 protocols and procedures
- We provide real-time safety alerts to notify our teams of any changes related to COVID-19
- We have issued required PPE and training to our employees
- We have provided clear guidelines on how to properly sanitize, disinfect and dispose of all PPE equipment including recommendations on frequency.
- Tools, PPE and other items are prohibited from being shared to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Obtain any special customer instructions prior to arrival at our client’s facility
- Call customer contact before arrival (to ensure clients procedures haven’t changed)
- Check-in / check-out protocol
- ArchKey Solutions and our platform companies (Sachs Electric, Parsons Electric, Sprig Electric, and Mona Electric) are in compliance with all CDC guidelines as it pertains to COVID-19
- Sanitation and disinfection stations have been set-up throughout our office locations and provided to our jobsites for use by employees
- Office and common areas within our facilities are being clean and disinfected regularly by a professional cleaning company with special attention being paid to common areas and frequently touched items.
Each our platform companies has protocols in place regarding potential exposure cases for COVID-19 as well as confirmed cases including, but not limited to:
- Requiring all employees who feel ill for any reason stay home.
- Completion of a health screening questionnaire and reporting any changes.
- Quarantine of any person disclosing symptoms of COVID-19 criteria per the questionnaire at home until they are cleared for work.
- In the event an employee has come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, or has a confirmed case themselves, any person or location that individual has come into contact with will be notified and additional protocols and disinfecting procedures will be enacted.
We will notify clients of potential COVID-19 cases and give status updates as information is available. Additional COVID-19 safety guidelines are available upon request:
- Health Screening Questionnaire
- COVID Scenario Planning
How you can help
- Provide any special instructions and expectations you would like us to follow while working in or around your facility. You can contact your ArchKey rep, or let us know through our Contact Us form.
- Continue to communicate any safety concerns you may have
- Acknowledge and implement the recommendations set forth by the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Share any ideas you have that are working well for your business using the form below
- As your business needs evolve, let us know how we can better serve you
We understand we may not have answered every question or concern you may have. If you have specific questions or concerns, please bring those to the attention of your ArchKey contact.
We believe that through increased communication, continued diligence, and a continued commitment to safety and health, we can overcome this challenge together. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
The ArchKey Solutions Team